[Fourlanders] Fw: ARRL Sep VHF AA5JF SO 3Band LP

Andrew Goss amgoss05 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 20:34:24 EDT 2021

Good fun, especially being part of the Fourlanders Contest Team. Thanks for having me! Conditions were pretty good here in Augusta, although I don't think quite as good as in Atlanta or north Alabama. Enjoyed making more QSOs on 2M than 6M--decoded signals from the northeast on 6M but never enough for a contact. And did get a little piece of the opening to the Midwest on 2M -- made my first VHF contact with K0TPP! Should be many good scores (and some winning ones) from this part of the US. Andy AA5JF
PS I haven't seen many scores on 3830 from Fourlanders -- do you all post there?

                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2021

Call: AA5JF
Operator(s): AA5JF
Station: AA5JF