[Fourlanders] Grid Activation next week

Jeff Townsend WB8LYJ wb8lyj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:38:07 EDT 2022

I will be operational from the EM91 / EM92 gridline just outside of Savannah, GA.

I plan to be on from about 1800z on the Thursday the 21st through Friday the 22nd.
While the Lyrics are up I will be doing mostly 2m and 1.25m meteor scatter.

The rest of the time I will be available fo tropo contacts on 6m through 23cm.
I can’t run all bands at once so I may need to switch antennas.

On my way home Saturday I will make a stop in EM82. This will be in the afternoon.

Coordination will be Slack VHF-Chat.

Let me know if you need those grids.

Jeff Townsend
WB8LYJ