[Fourlanders] Icom 905

Ron Rogers ww8rr at charter.net
Fri Aug 19 11:07:20 EDT 2022

Here we go again…… Icom screwing up a potentially very nice multi-VHF band radio by leaving out the 220-225 MHz band capability !!

All of ITU Region 2 has allocations for 220-225 MHz, with the exception of the US & Canada (222-224). I would think there would be sizable marketing interest in all of SA, US, and Canada for a SDR covering the 1.25M band.

Just because Japan does not have that frequency band allocation, they won't even consider it as a feature in these radios.

Ron

WW8RR