[Fourlanders] 48-volt DC fan tray

Tom McElroy tommcelroy.mail at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 18:13:23 EST 2022

Hi Kim,
As soon as you see "48 volts" it is likely that it came from a telco rack,
since landlines operate with -48VDC.
You can get a "MEAN WELL LRS-350-48 350.4W 48V 7.3 Amp Single Output
Switchable Power" for not a lot of cash.
7.3 amps might be enough, but I don't know what the individual current
draw is for each fan, but at 48 volts, it'll be relatively low.

73
Tom - W4SDR