[Fourlanders] Jnauary VHF contest prep

Bill Pence pence.bill at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 12:20:41 EST 2022

The VHF January contest is coming fast!!

I hope your antennas are all in the air and providing a great match and
gain.
my 70cm is questionable... and if weather and time permit, I hope to get
some temporary 1296 cables in place.

I just sent a confirmation to the current list of 4 landers who will have
their logs counted in our club score.,

(check your spam if you think you should have gotten but did not)

If you need to be added, I need to know ASAP your call, name and grid ( 6
digit...)
so I can add you to the list.

This list must be submitted and approved before the contest.
(We have had folks submit that were not on the list. these logs get
rejected.)

it is also dues time, so get that $ sent to Mr. Worsham!
you may mail a check to the qrz.com address or send via PayPal to him at
w4kxy at bellsouth.net

Thanks and look for us in the contest!!
KI4US