[Fourlanders] Saturday 222 and Up Activity Day April 2nd

Jeff Townsend wb8lyj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 06:13:26 EDT 2022

Hi everyone.
Just a reminder about the 222 and Up activity day this Saturday, April 2nd.

Greg K4NO and I plan to be on at 1400z (9 CST, 10 EST).
Chris NV4B will be on about 1700z.

It looks like we will have some 10Ghz flying around this time with Don and Bob both breaking out their gear.

Coordination will be on Slack VHF-Chat in the fourlanders channel.
If someone needs an invite to join VHF-Chat just email me and I will send you one.

Everyone is welcome.
Please pass this on if you know someone who would be interested.

Jeff
WB8LYJ
wb8lyj at gmail.com <mailto:wb8lyj at gmail.com>

Portable Ops
------------------
WB8LYJ - Jeff
EM72ou - FD Roosevelt SP - 1344' ASL
222  - 14 elements - 100w
432  - 19 elements - 100w
1296 - 45 element looper - 25w
SSB, FT8, Q65 all bands
K4NO - Greg
EM74ao - Weathington Park - 1300' ASL
222  - 10 elements - 40w
432  - 15 elements - 100w
1296 - 25 element looper - 10w
SSB, CW, FT8 all bands
KD4APP - Don
EM84cu - Brasstown Bald - 4320' ASL
1296
10Ghz
SSB, CW, FT8
NV4B - Chris
EM64dq - Colbert Heights - 830’ ASL
1296, maybe 222, and 432
On at about 17:00Z
SSB, CW, FT8, Q65
AB4DX - William - Russelville - 895’ ASL (?)
EM64cl

Home Stations
--------------------
EM64pt  KY4G   - Stephen - 432
EM74re  K4MY   - Rob     - 432
EM64ro  WG8S   - Kim     - 222, 432, and 1296.  SSB or FT8 (or Q65)
EM83ji  WB4JWM - Tom     - 1296
EM84ao  W4ZST  - Bob
1296  25W and 2x45 el loopers  Any mode
10GHz 3W, 2' dish tripod mounted  SSB/CW  maybe digital in the future but hard to do with a portable tripod setup
222 1kW 2x15 el yagis  Any mode
432 600W 2x25 el yagis  Any mode

I haven’t heard from Matt or Eric but I imagine they will be on.
EM84vt  KU4XO  - Matt    - 432, 1296
EM73ex  WN4WDE - Eric    - 432, 1296

Jeff Townsend
WB8LYJ