[Fourlanders] September contest this weekend

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Sun Sep 4 19:52:01 EDT 2022

The contest is this weekend. The bed spaces are filled already by the usual recent operating crew, Bob, Bill, Brian, Bob Hensey, Jerry and Kim.  We would like for some folks to visit and/or operate on Saturday and/or Sunday.  If you want to come please let me know ASAP and we can also have some guests for Saturday evening dinner.  Jerry is cooking and needs to have some firm numbers.

We will go to lunch at Roosters on Saturday at 11:30 and hope some folks will join us for that tradition too.

Let me know, 73, Bob

Sent from my iPad