[Fourlanders] ARRL Club Circle Enlarged

Ron Rogers ww8rr at charter.net
Thu Aug 31 14:37:50 EDT 2023

Well, I did some quick research and it looks like son Jim (WE8W) is within the 250 mi circle now.

If we use Bob's QTH (EM84ao) as the center point of the contest and Jim's new QTH is EM96ta, Wingrid says that the distance is 224.8 miles

As soon as I help Jim get a 6M antenna installed he could assist our contest efforts from the Clemmons, NC area.

Ron

WW8RR