[Fourlanders] SK

James Rogers jamezrogers at gmail.com
Tue May 2 21:05:32 EDT 2023

So sorry to hear of Jeff’s passing. He had a knack for preparing and cooking great meals for us on the mountain. I always admired how easy he made it look.

He also shared many great stories of his adventures in the military and life in general.

We send our deepest condolences to his family and friends from Winston-Salem.

Jim
WE8W

Sent from my iPhone