[Fourlanders] K5AND/W6JKV 6 Meter BBQ

Tad Danley tdanley at k3td.net
Wed Oct 4 21:37:28 EDT 2023

Bob, Brian,

It was great to chat with you briefly last weekend at the BBQ at Jimmy's
place!

I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer.  Barbara and I were on a house hunting
trip to Georgetown just up the road from Austin earlier last week and
had hoped to have that nailed down before the BBQ. Unfortunately it took
longer than planned to find what we were looking for, and I got called
back to 'active duty' near the end of K1JT's presentation!  I was able
to add my name and call to the sign-in board before I left.  The good
news is we close on our home - and my next very small antenna farm - in
November.  We had lived in Texas from 2002 - 2015 and happy to be going
back 'home' when I retire.

The Fourlanders gave me my start in VHF/UHF contesting back in the
mid-90s - thank you ALL for the help!

Tad Danley, K3TD
FM05 -> EM10