[Fourlanders] Fwd: BBQ Recap

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Tue Oct 10 13:31:30 EDT 2023

There were 7 of us active and former Fourlanders at the K5AND/W6JKV BBQ
in Austin on September 29 and 30.  It was a great get together and we
got to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones.  The food was
excellent and the technical talks were informative.   This is Dick's
email after the event and links to pictures and the slides of the talks.
I'm sure some of you will be interested.  Enjoy and 73, Bob W4ZST