[FRC] Big Sale!

Anthony R. Gargano n2ss@bellatlantic.net
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 23:13:57 -0500

Too many radios! Buy yourself a present for the Holidays!
Following FOR SALE:
ICOM IC-781 S/N 2290
Recently back from Randy KK7TV who performed complete alignment,
pin diode mod (over 30 diodes replaced with pin diodes) and power
supply mod (solder reflow of all power supply connections). Radio
works perfectly. Am selling this radio because I also have another
781 and a 756 PRO. $3500

ICOM SP-20 Filtered speaker. This is the best speaker I have ever
used. Am selling because I have 2. $125

ICOM SM-10 Mic with built-in Equalizer and Pre-amp. $75

ICOM 706MKII HF/VHF mobile rig. Includes DSP module and remote
install kit. $685

Kenwood TM-732 2 Mtr/440 50 watt radio. $175

Yaesu VX5R 6/2/440 and wide-band receive HT. Bought this one in
Japan, so it is not cellular blocked. $200

If interested:
Tel:	office	609-514-4030
	home	856-227-4896
	cell	609-221-4899