[FRC] request

John Bednar k3ct@fast.net
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:43:36 -0400

Chas,

Could you put the note below on the FRCC reflector for
me? I'm at home for the next few days and the
FRCC reflector mail is sent to my work address.

If you have super user power to change addresses
on the FRCC reflector please remove jkbe@lucent.com
and replace it with k3ct@fast.net .

Thanks,
John, K3CT

RE: ICOM 775 spike problem - Good news

Folks,

I developed a fix for the notorious Icom IC-775
spike problem. It has fixed K3II's rig and he's
a happy camper after putting up with the problem
for many years.

Today I phoned Dan Miles at Icom and passed
along the modification. They can verify the
modification and start repairing rigs if they
like what I have done.

If you are a club member and want the modification
send me direct email.

John, K3CT
k3ct@fast.net

--