[FRC] KQ2M Antenna Raising Saturday Nov. 11 (Between SS weekends)

Robert Shohet kq2m@mags.net
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:53:24 -0500

HI Guys,

The plan is to put up the remaining 40-2CD @ 60' and 20-4CD at 85' to
complete the 20 & 40 meter stacks BEFORE CQWWCW.   They will simply be
bolted to the Rohn 45 tower leg fixed on Europe.

We can use a little more help and NEED one guy who can climb to do the
sidemounted antennas (which will be trammed up).  Can anyone spare a 1/2 day
for a good cause to help the club score?

Lots of good food, good fun, good company and a beautiful view await.  (And
a clean warm bed if you want to sleep over).

Any help appreciated - please let me know.

Tnx & 73

Bob KQ2M

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com