[FRC] KQ2M Stattion

Robert Shohet kq2m@mags.net
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:49:29 -0500

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to express my thanks and great appreciation to N2NT, N7UN,
K3WW, W2OX and W1NG who have been so helpful this past week in getting my
10/15 rotator working and completing the 20 & 40 stacks yesterday.

Thanks to everyone's efforts, my yagi antenna farm now consists of the
following:

10   5/5/5/5 top rotatable
15   5/5/5/5 top rotatable
20   4/4/4    top rotatable
40    2/2      all fixed EU

This is a HUGE improvement over last year and even over this year's CQWW
Phone, two weeks ago.

Building this station (which still has a long way to go) has been a huge
team effort on the part of many people in the FRC and just as many outside
it, including at least 5 YCCC members.  It just goes to show that despite
how competitive we are as a club and individually, the bottom line is the
friendships that we make and the willingness to help and share knowledge and
time with each other, and how much we need and depend on each other to
progress in this wonderful hobby.

I am proud to be an FRC member and contester and am looking forward to doing
my best for the club in CQWWCW!

GO FRC!!

73

Bob KQ2M