[FRC] Holiday Mtg B 12/18 Update

Anthony R. Gargano n2ss@n2ss.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 23:24:53 -0500

Next to last notice. We keep growing. 24 attendees now. Our annual Holiday
Meeting B will be held on Thursday, December 27. If you would like to
attend, I need your name and your guest's name if you are bringing one, and
your dinner choice. Monies will be collected the night of the dinner. El
Presidente has now authorized this as an official meeting; so, good food,
good company and a meeting credit to boot!
Details for this year:
Date/Time: Thur Dec 27, 7PM
Place: Rexy's, Black Horse Pike (Rt 168), Audobon NJ (just off WW bridge)

Menu: Entree choice: Chicken Marasala, Baked Manicotti or Stuffed Flounder
also available at extra cost is Filet Mignon or Prime Rib
Includes: Soup or salad, rolls and butter, coffee/tea and ice cream
Price: $18.75 for chicken, pasta or flounder dishes
$21.25 for filet mignon or prime rib
Note: above prices include tax and gratuity
Drinks: Cash bar on your own

Confirmed Attendees as of 12/01:
N2SS  & Florence
KG2MY & MaryAnn
N2VW  & Maria (N2CIS)
K3NL  & Jane
K2SB  & Cass
WA2USI
N2MT  & Fayette
W2TV  & Ellie
AA2WN & Kim
N2SR  & Carolann
K2PS  & Matty
N3BNA
WK2W  & Debbie
Let me know if you would like to join us. Happy Holidays, Tony N2SS

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  frc-REQUEST@contesting.com