[FRC] March newsletter deadline

Joe Stepansky joe@microserve.net
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 12:24:10 -0500

The deadline for the March FRC newsletter is Saturday, March 24.  There's a
very good possibility that I'll be out of town the last week of February, so
I really need everything by then.

I can use any articles the membership can offer.  This month, I'm going to
include some material from ARRL and maybe other sources (getting permission
where necessary) to help make the newsletter more informative.  But the most
valuable contributions come from you, the FRC members.  Have something
FRC-related on your mind?  Feel free to send it my way.

73 Joe KQ3F

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  frc-REQUEST@contesting.com