[FRC] February newsletter deadline

Joe Stepansky joe@microserve.net
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:09:46 -0500

Due to yet another west coast business trip, I'm going to make the deadline
just a bit later than usual.  Please have anything you want in the
newsletter to me no later than January 29.  If you can get submissions to me
by January 21 that will really help.  Anything between those two dates will
be a blur.

This will be the final newsletter before BOTH ARRL contests.  If you're
going somewhere, have tips to share, whatever, please send them along.  I
also need general purpose articles, product reviews, significant happenings,
whatever.  Don't worry about format, I'll deal with that.
Thanks!

73 Joe KQ3F

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com