[FRC] FRC Newsletter deadline

Joe Stepansky joe@microserve.net
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 15:00:06 -0400

The summer doldrums must have invaded my brain (yeah, that's the excuse
I'll use), because I've been somewhat less than diligent in announcing
newsletter deadlines.  It was supposed to be today (7/29), but let's make
it Wednesday, August 1.

There will be some good stuff on operating the WAE CW contest, and the
paper issue may not make it to you by then.  So I encourage everyone to get
the on-line version when it appears on the FRC web site (come to think of
it, another reason to use the on-line version vs. paper....you get the
information faster).

73 Joe KQ3F

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com