[FRC] King of Prussia Meeting

Dallas Carter ludal@dmv.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:32:02 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0096_01C0F33B.AEBCC240

>From those of us in DE who attended, a big Two Thumbs Up
to the organizers and presenters.  The benefits of such a
meeting are many fold.  It allows Those of us that find it a
hardship to travel to Phily on a weeknight another opportunity
to participate in club activities.  It afforded us the chance
to share in a wide range of presentations, which were all
very well presented.  There was something there for all of us.
Most of all, I felt that the less formal atmosphere allowed
for more mingling and interpersonal relationships.  Not that
the Phily meetings are formal, but the setup in the lecture
auditorium only allows for chatting within a relatively small
group.  I met folks that I know have been to the few Phily
meetings, but that I never really met.=20

Again, a hearty Well Done to those who made it happen.

An added benefit was that when I went to my car, I found
it with all four tires in tact.

73  Dallas  W3PP

------=_NextPart_000_0096_01C0F33B.AEBCC240

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>From those of us in DE who attended, a =
big Two=20
Thumbs Up</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>to the organizers and presenters.&nbsp; =
The=20
benefits of such a</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>meeting are many fold.&nbsp; It allows =
Those of us=20
that find it a</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>hardship to travel to Phily on a =
weeknight another=20
opportunity</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>to participate in club =
activities.&nbsp; It=20
afforded us the chance</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>to share in a wide range of =
presentations, which=20
were all</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>very well presented.&nbsp; There was =
something=20
there for all of us.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Most of all, I felt that the less =
formal atmosphere=20
allowed</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>for more mingling and interpersonal=20
relationships.&nbsp; Not that</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>the Phily meetings are formal, but the =
setup in the=20
lecture</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>auditorium only allows for chatting =
within a=20
relatively small</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>group.&nbsp; I met folks that I know =
have been to=20
the few Phily</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>meetings, but that I never really=20
met.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Again, a hearty Well Done to those who =
made it=20
happen.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>An added benefit was that when I went =
to my car, I=20
found</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>it with all four tires in =
tact.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>73&nbsp; Dallas&nbsp;=20
W3PP</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0096_01C0F33B.AEBCC240--

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com