[FRC] FRC OPEN REGISTRATION

Rick Saeger rsaeger@fast.net
Sun, 13 May 2001 09:34:29 -0400

Hi Guys,
I just received a call from Upper Perk Golf course. In the past I was able
to hold our tee times up to 2 weeks prior to our event. Things have changed
I now need a deposit to hold our tee times. Here is the deal. I need a $10
deposit by Saturday May 26th if you want to play in this years FRC OPEN.
Please mail me a check(payable to Upper Perk Golf Course) by the 26th. The
$10 check will go against your green fee when you pay at the desk the day of
the event.If you don't play your deposit is lost.

This years event is Noon Weds. June 20th.(As always the FRC Open is the Weds
before Field Day)

My address is:
Rick Saeger
1330 Jacobsburg Road
Wind Gap, Pa. 18091

Please pass the word around about this situation to the guys that are not on
the reflector.

Look forward to seeing you all at the open.

73, Rick K3OO

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  frc-REQUEST@contesting.com