[FRC] December newsletter info

Joe Stepansky joe@microserve.net
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 22:59:05 -0500

The deadline for the December issue is Tuesday, November 27.  We'll have
CQWW SSB scores by then, but I still need other material (the scores are
nice, but it's kinda like reading the phone book).

Do you have a story about CQWW SSB?  Anything interesting happen?  Pictures
are always welcome.  Anyone have a caption for the picture of the almost
naked gentleman I published a few issues ago?  Can't believe there's NOBODY
in FRC who can come up with something humorous!!

Those of you who went to the Caribbean....care to write up a blurb about
what you went through regarding security, or just getting there?  Maybe a
write-up of how to go about doing this DXPedition thing (I know that I'm
getting the itch to go to an island, and the itch will get more annoying
when the sunspots start declining).

This doesn't have to be War and Peace.  Put together a blurb and I'll be
happy to clean it up (and even show it to you before it gets
published).   Give it a try.

73 Joe KQ3F

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com