[FRC] Holiday Meeting B - 11/10 Update

Anthony R. Gargano n2ss@home.com
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 14:51:23 -0500

It is that time of year again! Our annual Holiday Meeting B will be held on
Thursday, December 27. If you would like to attend, I need your name and
your guest's name if you are bringing one, and your dinner choice. Monies
will be collected the night of the dinner. El Presidente has now authorized
this as an official meeting; so, good food, good company and a meeting
credit to boot!
.
Details for this year:
Date/Time: Thur Dec 27, 7PM
Place: Rexy's, Black Horse Pike (Rt 168), Audobon NJ (just off WW bridge)

Menu: Entree choice: Chicken Marasala, Baked Manicotti or Stuffed Flounder
also available at extra cost is Filet Mignon or Prime Rib
Includes: Soup or salad, rolls and butter, coffee/tea and ice cream
Price: $18.75 for chicken, pasta or flounder dishes
$21.25 for filet mignon or prime rib
Note: above prices include tax and gratuity
Drinks: Cash bar on your own

Confirmed Attendees as of 11/10:
N2SS		&   Florence
KG2MY	&   MaryAnn
N2VW	&   Maria (N2CIS)
K3NL		& Jane
Let me know if you would like to join us. Happy Holidays, Tony N2SS

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  frc-REQUEST@contesting.com