[FRC] KQ3F SOA Score

Joe Stepansky joe@microserve.net
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 21:31:17 -0500

       Call:      KQ3F
       Category:  Single Assisted
       Power:     High Power
       Band:      All Band
       Mode:      SSB
       Country:   United States
       Zone:      05

       BAND     QSO   ZONES COUNTRIES

       160        5      4       4
        80       31      9      25
        40      116     22      76
        20      391     34     118
        15      553     33     128
        10     1009     34     129

      Totals   2105    136     480  =>  3,717,560

Personal best in any contest.  The usual equipment, IC-765/SB220, TH7DX, 2
el 40 and somewhat less droopy inverted vee.  I noticed the power output
had dropped significantly early Sunday morning, and realized that one of
the tubes in the SB220 had gone dark.  That kept me away from major pileups
all day but I still managed to work my share of stuff by either pouncing on
mults after others had had their fill, or finding them before the stronger
lions found out about them.

35 hours on air, a bit more than usual.  Now to finish the newsletter,
which I should have finished last week, but.....pick your excuse.

73 Joe KQ3F

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  frc-REQUEST@contesting.com