[FRC] October newsletter deadline

Joe Stepansky joe@microserve.net
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 08:45:09 -0400

Well, my Internet provider pulled a fast one on me.  My wife and I just
returned from vacation in Maine, and I found that they weren't happy with
the messages that accumulated in my email inbox. So they moved everything
received from September 15-20 to another location.  I've searched the file
and found only one message from K3YD that looked newsletter related.  If
anyone sent something between September 15-20 (other than K3YD), you might
want to send it again.

Having said that, the newsletter deadline is September 23.  I STILL need
the agenda for the October 6 meeting (my apologies if it was sent and I
didn't find it in my search).  I've received some contest DXpedition info,
so if you haven't sent it to me yet,  please do so now.  So far I have
DXpedition info from K2QM and W2EN.

Thanks, and holler with questions.

73 Joe KQ3F

--