[FRC] Fw: [PaQSO] Club Competition

Joe Stepansky joe@microserve.net
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 21:58:54 -0500

At 03:38 AM 4/2/2002 +0000, William N. Goodman, CPA (K3ANS) wrote:
>Note that many of the top scores of other clubs are by FRC members!
>Friends, please plan to operate the PA QSO party for 2002 and submit your
>score on behalf of FRC.  FRC wants to break the club score total for ever
>more!  This would help attract contesters to FRC membership.  Bill, K3ANS>>

Club Record          Del/Lehigh ARC     2,622,317
Club record - Med. Dauberville DXA     1,988,094

The PA QSO party is six months off, but I decided to check on the club
records which you see above.  Since the FRC QSL cards have a keystone on
them, I propose that we blow the doors off this record.

73, Joe KQ3F