[FRC] RE: Prodelin - free

N2TK n2tk@arrl.net
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 19:49:37 -0400

Prodelin stuff is gone. Tnx
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: N2TK [mailto:tony.kaz@verizon.net]
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2002 11:02
To: FRC (E-mail); FRCC (E-mail)
Subject: Prodelin - free

I have 2 pieces of 1/2" Prodelin hardline. They are about 70' each. They
have surface cracks in the black outer covering. They were never buried.
Actually, they were never used - left over pieces.
I also have 4 used 1/2" Prodelin connectors. One is UHF male, the other 3
are UHF female.
If you can use the above, let me know and we will figure a way to get it
your way.

I also have some brand new Prodelin connectors for 1/2" that if interested,
I would like a reasonable offer.
#79-500 - In-line connectors to join together two pieces of 1/2" hardline -
quantity - 3
#76-500 - Spir-o-lock male N connectors for 1/2" hardline. - quantity - 2.

Tony
N2TK