[FRC] My apologies

Joe Stepansky joe@microserve.net
Wed, 02 Jan 2002 22:47:29 -0500

Sorry folks, I never realized Adobe 5.0 would cause such problems.  Some
have asked if the upgrade was really necessary, and I can only reply that
it was.  I was running version 3.0 for much longer than I should have, and
version 4.0 was no longer available when I purchased 5.0 (or at least I
couldn't find it).

The other thing that gave me the incentive to go with 5.0 was the move to a
new machine.  I've upgraded my version of Publisher and some other software
to more recent versions.

The good news is that, if past is prolog, I'll be using version 5.0 for the
next five years!

73, Joe KQ3F

--
Submissions:              frc@contesting.com