[FRC] Fw: [PaQSO] PA in ARRL DX CW

William N. Goodman, CPA (K3ANS) William N. Goodman, CPA (K3ANS)" <goodmancpa@enter.net
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 01:39:35 -0000

We are trying to recruit W1NN/3 into FRC.  He was working in JA during the
ARRL DX CW contest.  Bill, K3ANS>>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hal Offutt" <japancorporateresearch@compuserve.com>
To: "PAQSO Reflector" <paqso@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 12:46 PM
Subject: [PaQSO] PA in ARRL DX CW

Hi Everyone,

I was very happy to log 54 PA stations from 7J1AAI in the ARRL DX CW test a
couple of weeks ago.  Working a PA station from overseas is always a little
special for me.  PA statons amounted to nearly 5% of the my total.  This
was single band 10 Meters, so if you were on some other band I wouldn't
have worked you.   The following were some of the familiar PAQP calls that
I worked:  NY3A, N3RJ, K3QIA, W3FVT, K3NM, AA3B, K3ANS, K3WWP, K3NM, and
many others.  I also managed to work W3DYA at home in TX and VA3TEE (aka
VE2EM/W3/M).  Great fun.

Thanks for the contacts.  See you all in October this year.

Hal W1NN (aka W3USA/m)