[FRC] Re: [frcc] CQWW Certificate

Robert Shohet kq2m@mags.net
Sat, 11 May 2002 18:43:51 -0400

> Anyone know how to reach the CQWW folks?

Reach him or get a response from him (K3EST)?  HA HA HA HA HA!

BTW, CQ Magazine STILL has K3RV/4 down as the Recordholder of USA SO
Unassisted 15 Phone even though I set a new US record in 1999 and received a
plaque for it!

K3EST never responded to my 2 e-mails on this subject.  Typical for him.

Bob KQ2M