[FRC] CQWW CW UBNs

Robert Shohet kq2m@mags.net
Fri, 31 May 2002 18:17:16 -0400

> Editorial comment - After reviewing my UBNs, I noted that one of our
> fellow club members, whom I worked for a zone 5 mult on one band,
> decided not to log me.

Someone, (an officer of FRC no less!) called me on TWO bands in CQWWCW.  I
worked him and logged him BOTH times of course, but this bozo apparently
didn't log me either time.  So thanks to this "person" I had 2 NIL
(not-in-log) calls on two different bands!

I log ALL people who work me.  I do not refuse to work anyone, even a dupe
or a 0 point guy.  That's just part of operating and part of being a
"mensch".  Shame on you club member!

Bob KQ2M