[FRC] Hamfest Sept. 21 near Allentown, PA

William N. Goodman, CPA (K3ANS) William N. Goodman, CPA (K3ANS)" <goodmancpa@enter.net
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:22:39 -0000

Hamfest on Saturday September 21, 2002 at Community Fire Company No.1,
Schnecksville, PA on PA 309, 4.3 miles North of US Route 22 near Allentown,
PA.  I-476, I-78, PA-33, I-80, all lead to US 22 and PA 309.  Open to public
at 7 AM; vendor set up at 6 AM.  Admission $5.00.  Tailgaters $7, indoor
tables $11, including one admission.  Unlicensed spouse and children under
12 are admitted free.  Sponsored by Delaware-Lehigh Amateur Radio Club, an
ARRL Special Service Club.  Talk in on W3OK/R 146.70 mcs. PL 151.4 and
444.90 mcs., PL 151.4.  Ham radio equipment, computers, and junk for sale or
free.  (I am bringing free useful parts and junk.)

Breakfast served starting 6 AM.  Scrambled eggs, home fries, roll coffee:
$2, with sausage $3.  Hot dogs from 8 AM, soda, coffee, tea, and donuts are
also available.

Handicapped accessible; ARRL  sanctioned hamfest; rain or sun with lots of
indoor room.  For tailgaters and indoor vendors, there is ample indoor and
outdoor space that will be assigned on a first come / first served basis.
Entire flea market is paved and level.  Payment of the $7 or $11 fee that
includes one admission ticket should be made upon entrance.  Additional
participants must buy a ticket at the regular price of $5.

For FRCers: the hamfest is directly across PA 309 from K3NZ super station.

For more information call Malcolm McClay, N3XRL, Hamfest Chairman
610-258-9802.
See you there.  73, Bill, K3ANS>>