[HOOPER] Will of Benjamin Hooper

Richard C Hooper rhooper@lcc.net
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:27:57 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C08D5F.02C442C0

Hooper Researcher's

Benjamin Hooper's Will

Saint Stephen in Brannell 13 June 1806 Will of Benjamin Hooper deceased
proved in common form before Edmund Gilbert Clerk Master of Arts
Official & so forth And Admission of all & singular the Goods & so forth
of the said deceased & any way concerning the said Will was granted to
Richard Hooper the
Son of the said deceased & Sole Executor named in the said Will Being
first Sworn etc Saving etc No Inventory Stamp.

In the Name Of God Amen I, Benjamin Hooper of the Parish of Saint
Stephens in Brannell and county of Cornwall being of sound and disposing
mind Memory and Understanding Thanks be given unto God therefore do make
this my last Will and Testament in Manner following that is to say First
I will that my Funeral Charges & Debts shall be paid.

Also I give unto my Sons John Hooper and Joseph Hooper the Sum of One
Shilling each Also I give unto my dearly beloved Wife all and singular
the Goods and Furniture in the House wherein I now dwell. To be held and
enjoyed by her
during the Continuance of her natural Life.  And from & after her
Decease my Will is that the same shall come to and be enjoyed by my
Executor here in after named his Executors and Administrators.

Lastly All the Rest Residue and Remainder of my Goods & Chattels Rights
& Credits whatsoever and where so ever & of what Nature Kind & Quality
so ever the same may be & not here in be fore given & disposed of after
Payment of my just Debts Legacies & Funeral Expenses I do give and
bequeath to Richard Hooper my Son And I do hereby constitute & appoint
my said Son Richard Hooper Executor of this my last Will and Testament.
And I do hereby revoke all former Wills by me made - In Witness where of
I have to this my last Will set my Hand & Seal the 26th Day of April in
the Year of our Lord One Thousand eight Hundred and five.

Signed Sealed Published & Declared by the Testator Benjamin Hooper as
and
for his last Will and Testament in the Presence of us who did each of us
subscribe our Names as Witnesses at his Request and in his Presence in
the Room where he there was W Pormerly, Betsey Dungey

The Sign & Seal of the Testator Benjamin Hooper

Richard & Sharon Hooper
rhooper@lcc.net

Source Genealogy Data  AT:
WWW.FAMILYSEARCH.ORG
WWW.GENFORUM.COM/ YOUR LAST NAME
WWW.ANCESTRY.COM
WWW.ROOTSWEB.ORG
WWW.FAMILYTREEMAKER.COM

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C08D5F.02C442C0
	filename="Richard C. Hooper.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Hooper;Richard;C.
FN:Richard C. Hooper
ORG:Fly Like A Eagle
TEL;WORK;VOICE:409 653-5345
ADR;WORK:;;PO Box 1607;Coldspring;TX;77331-0607
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:PO Box 1607=3D0D=3D0AColdspring, =
TX 77331-0607
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:rhooper@lcc.net
REV:20010203T032757Z
END:VCARD