[Hooper] Hooper DNA project update

WadeGlasck@aol.com WadeGlasck@aol.com
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:45:46 EDT

Hello again

I think I may need to be a little clearer in the instructions to allow people
to order tests for themselves.  By using these instructions you will be able
to join the Hooper DNA project and receive discounted pricing on tests.
On the www.familytreedna.com website click on the link in the middle of the
page that says "Surname Projects".  In the  middle of the page that you go to
click the link that says "Click here".  This will take you to the page where
you willl be able to find the specific registered project.  Click on the link
to the "H" projects and you will find the Hooper project listed. Click on the
Hooper link to get instructions for joining the group.
Once you fill out and send the form for joining the group you'll get a return
e-mail that includes a link with an embedded code.  Use this link to order
your test kit.  I noticed that in the return e-mail the link comes out as
text rather than a clickable link.  You will need to paste this text into
your browser's box that allows you to navigate to a specific page. This
procedure is the only way for you to join the project and receive the lower
price.
If you have trouble, I can also enter an order for you and you'll be fully
registered with the group and receive the group price.
Thank you to all.  We're up to 16 test kits ordered.  Keep spreading the
word.  We'll get the most from this experience by having as many participants
as possible.
Bye for now.

Wade

multipart/alternative