[Hooper] Hooper Books for sale

Deanna Baumgardner diane at nrgrecording.com
Fri Dec 19 22:34:45 EST 2003

Found this advertisement:
From:  -------------- next part --------------
  "drp146" <drp146 at y...>
Date:  Fri Apr 18, 2003  7:29 am
Subject:  Collection of Genealogy Books For Sale

Hi, I am posting to announce that the large collection of genealogy
books and materials belonging to Flora Hooper Collier and Wynema
Strange, authors of "Hooper Genealogy, Volumes I & II" is being sold.
This includes hundreds of reference books, many rare and out of
print, many D.A.R. books, magazines and materials, and much more, too
much to try to list here, so if you are looking for something in
particular, contact me and we'll see if we have it. As an interesting
footnote, these women are also the wife and daughter of the late
actor Glenn Strange, best known for his role as "Sam the Bartender"
on the western series "Gunsmoke", and for his roles in over 300
movies and T.V. shows, including Frankensteins monster in "House of
Frankenstein" "House of Dracula" and 'Abbot and Costello Meet
Frankenstein".

Deanna R. (Hooper) Baumgardner
4606 Willis Avenue #105
Sherman Oaks, CA. 91403