[Hooper] Email Trouble

Clay Hooper clayhooper at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 22 11:05:56 EST 2003

Sorry to bother you all with this - trust me, it's a bother for me too.
 However, in trying to upgrade some computer stuff, I've lost ALL the
emails that came within the past month - that I was waiting to reply to
because they were sitting in my InBox and that box was wiped out.  So,
if you're waiting on me to reply and I hadn't already, you may want to
resend your message.  I don't have a habit of not replying, although
sometimes, it does take me a little while.  Some of those email gone now
were one's I was waiting on to reply to when I had some actual time to
write a good response to.

If you sent pictures, family trees or other information to be posted on
the Hooper Connections website and they're not there (please check the
website first), then please resend.  The stuff I got yesterday I still
have, but before that, it's probably gone.  No need to resend anything
that is actually posted already on the website because that stuff is all
okay, I'm just talking about anything new within the last month that
I've not replied to or not yet posted.

Thanks ~ Clay