[Hooper] William Hooper

LilEllen55 at aol.com LilEllen55 at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 13:38:24 EST 2003

According to  Flora Hooper Collier's book, HOOPER GENEALOGY A Southern
Branch, volume 2, page 31 states Leanna Hooper, age 46 in 1860 census "Family
legend: 13 years of age when married; also they had 22 children." While it is
difficult to know for sure from which line your William you seek descended,
it is most likey, according to this book on pages 29-31, it appears to be
(1) Obediah Hooper and Massilva Brook(e)s (2) Thomas Hooper and Jessie
"Jincy" Wright (3) William Hooper and Susannah Harrison (4) Your William.

Ellen