[Hooper] Hooper Reunion 2004 (Obediah)

TERRIA BAYNOR hoji at vol.com
Sun Jun 13 23:33:11 EDT 2004

The Hooper Reunion of 2004 is scheduled for Sunday, August 22nd in Cowden,
Shelby County, Illinois at the community building.  This is especially for
the Obediah Hooper line!  For those of you that don't know what line you are
from, you can visit the www.hooperconnections.com site and look at the DNA
family profiles.  If you still have questions, feel free to contact me at
terria at baynor.com and I will try and help.

Originally we planned it in conjunction with Cowden's Pioneer Days
celebration, but have since found out that they had a misprint on the dates.
Pioneer Days is actually the following weekend.  I hope this doesn't upset
anyone.  I do not want to change our date because someone may have already
made reservations.  If you can stay long enough to enjoy Pioneer Days,
please do!  It starts on Friday and runs all weekend the 27th, 28th, 29th.

For more info.....please contact me at the addy above!
Thanks!
Terria

PS....I am having several bounces.  I cannot contact several people, please
forward this to any other family you can!
Thanks!

missing.....Curt Macias, Marcie Paxton and several others.....if you have
their address or phone numbers, please email me!