[Hooper] Hooper List Members

Dayna veranda at brazosnet.com
Fri Feb 18 14:19:08 EST 2005

Hello, Ron.  I'm Dayna Hooper, wife of Burney Dan Hooper, whose dad was Carl Wagoner Hooper of Olton, TX.
I've tried to send an email to Roberta Hooper to ask about the Hooper Genealogy Book, Southern Branch, but was notified that her email address wasn't valid.
Perhaps you can give me information on where we could purchase the book?  Dan's parents bought one book but had two sons and Dan's brother owns that one.  We'd like to have one for our own reference and to pass onto our daughter.

Thank you.  Dayna Hooper, Olney, TX