[Hooper] Thomas Hooper

LaLu962@aol.com LaLu962 at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 00:08:52 EST 2005

This e-mail is directed to Anne Benson. I gather that she is a descendant of
Stephen, son of Clement.  I am a descendant of Thomas, "the traitor" as you
put it.  I prefer to say he was a United Empire Loyalist. When he went to PEI he
took his sons Thomas and Major.  The girls were left behind to follow later
as their mother had just given birth to a son, Elisha, and had died from being
mistreated by the Patriots.  Ann, Mary and Rachael, with the baby, left N. J.
for PEI. Sarah did not go as she was to marry William Day Jewell. She never
saw her family again.
    There was no one named 'John' in either Clement's or Thomas's family.

LHL