[Hooper] Looking for William L. Hooper

Deanna Baumgardner diane at nrgrecording.com
Tue Aug 8 21:02:52 EDT 2006

If anyone can help Donna, it will be appreciated

  "I only know that my great grandfather was William L. Hooper. And I
know that his father was also called Will. I assume it is William as
well.
My g-grandfather William L is buried close by. I know he was born in
1860 in Mississippi.and died May 31 1910.
His wife was Ada and she died in 1935. She too was born in
Mississippi. Her parents born in Georgia. They ran a boarding house,
saloon, and general store in Liberty County Texas.
  His father William was born in 1835 in Alabama. His mother too was
born in Alabama according to census statements. His wife's name was
Martha and she was older than him by about 5 or 6 years.
Please feel free to get anyone involved who might have some
information. I am at a loss.
I have pictures of them all. They were quite fond of taking them it
seems. But I don't know any of their ancestors."
Donna Broussard

Deanna