[Hooper] John Hooper from --lived in Pa.

Carol Scott cscott2131 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 6 10:04:53 EST 2006

HI!

I'm trying to find out about Mom, grandfather and beyond!

Grandfather John Hooper...lived in Pittburgh PA.   -----don't have birth --but died I believe in the 1970',....He was born probably in late 1890-to early 1900's.

John Married an Ida  Fuhrer....I gues in Pa.  but not sure

Three children----all died as youn adults

John "Jack" Hooper".....  Had three Children--they still are inPittsburgh
elizabeth Hooper.......Born 1927 or 28   -----Died 1959   (My Mom).... married an Earl J. Dieringer Jr. from Pittsburgh...5 children--- Most in Maryland

Marie Hooper.....died very young also.........had 4 children.....moved to Calafornia.......never have met those Hoopers...would love to....those children are in 40's - to 50's I assume.

My real interest is in John and his linneage...went through archives and couldn't find anything...but I'm new at this and I'm sure I didn't use it correctly.

My other interest is in Marie Hooprs family that went west.   Marie died young...was a nurse.....any help greatly appreciated!

Carol