[Hooper] Hooper DNA Table Updated

Clay Hooper clayhooper at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 6 21:24:55 EST 2006

Two new participants have been added to the Hooper DNA Table:

1)  Participant Number 30774 on (current) line # 1-06 - ancestor hails
from England.

2) Participant Number 65540 on (current) line # 2-06 - ancestor is
Obediah Sr.

If you've taken the DNA test and are not yet on the Hooper DNA Table -
please email me a mini family tree (see the mini family tree of any
participant on the table by clicking on their participant number) with
the required information and format - and - email me a permission slip
saying it's okay to post your DNA results and mini family tree.  There
are several participants in the project that have yet to have their
information posted because either I don't have these 2 requirements met
yet or if I do - I've lost it (so re-send).

Best Regards ~ Clay