[Hooper] Thomas Hooper Cornwall, England

Kerryn Wood kerrynwood at bigpond.com
Wed Jul 19 03:59:04 EDT 2006

HI there...

I am doing some family history research and find we have one of these three names in our tree.
Annie Hooper
Annie Jacobs
Annie Murray

We have three documents, a birth, death and marriage certificate for a Frederick Huber, born in Germany.  ON one certificate it says he married an Annie Hooper, born about 1866. (On the other certificates her name changed from Hooper to Jacobs, to Murray).  We can't find any information about any of our annie's.

Maybe you could shed some light about your's??????

Thanks very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Kerryn Wood
Pambula Beach  2549  NSW

This is the site I keep entering some of you into! If you decide to join, or just want a look, please use this link and don't forget to refer me!!
 Millions of dollars worth of prizes in free competitions listed at http://www.lottos.com.au/forum/member.php?action=reg&refer=KezWood