[Hooper] Thomas Hooper/Obadiah Hooper

Deanna Baumgardner diane at nrgrecording.com
Sun Sep 3 01:09:55 EDT 2006

Since we have learned of a 25/24 match for Thomas and Obadiah, I have
been merging all of the files that I can locate on the internet for
Thomas and the very good information from Anne Goodwin of Hooper
Compass and it is really exciting how often the name Hooper appears
as a middle name for Allen, Merrill and other families, but one I
enjoyed was Thomas Hooper Merrill; what a wonderful naming tradition.
I hope others are working on this, as well.
Deanna (Hooper) Baumgardner