[Hooper] Richard as father of Obadiah, Sr.

Deanna Baumgardner diane at nrgrecording.com
Wed Sep 27 00:07:18 EDT 2006

Hanover County. VA. Merchants Account Book  1744-45 names Hooper,
James, John and William.  If the father of Obadiah, Sr. was Richard,
where was he?  I have not been able to find Richard Hooper until a
Religious Petition (The Ten Thousand Name Petition, Halifax County,
VA) was signed in 1776-1777 which included Thomas, Obadiah, James,
William and Richard at which time Obadiah's son's were twenty-thirty
years old which included Richard Brookes.  Has anyone found anything
other than the LDS Church record which names Richard as father of
Obadiah?  I wrote the person who submitted it, but the letter was
returned.

Deanna R. (Hooper) Baumgardner