[Hooper] Dr. Enos Hooper & Mary Polly Monroe (Salena Hooper Millsaps)

WoodjerryS at aol.com WoodjerryS at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 08:42:12 EST 2007

Hi!  I am researching Dr. Enos Hooper and Mary Polly Monore, and their
daughter Salena Hooper-Millsaps (married to John Millsaps).  Do you have  any
information or pictures?  Where did Enos go to medical school?

Thanks!  By the way I am related through John Millsaps (Salena's 1st
husband).  Salena and John had a son named Enos (Doc) Millsaps.  Any  information you
can provide would be appreciated.

Donna Millsap-Solak
_woodjerrys at aol.com_ (mailto:woodjerrys at aol.com)

http://www.aol.com.