[Hooper] William Hooper

Deanna Baumgardner diane at nrgrecording.com
Sun Oct 28 13:55:41 EST 2007

Greenville District, South Carolina shows the following Hoopers in
Census of 1790:
Enock, Richard and William
HOOPER, William has the following:  1 Male over 16 (including head of
household), 3 males under 16 and 6 females.
Does anyone believe this is William Hooper, son of Obadiah, Sr.?
Can anyone name the 3 males under 16 in 1790 and the 6 females
(including wife in 1790? Will of William Hooper names wife, Joice and
sons Joshua, William, Obadiah Carter, and Richard Hooper.  Does
anyone have proof of the maiden name of his wife, Joice? I would like
to fill in the blanks on this family; he is a sibling of my ancestor,
Obadiah Hooper, Jr.,
Deanna (Hooper) Baumgardner