[Hooper] (no subject)

Deanna Baumgardner deannabaumgardner at me.com
Sat Aug 9 20:29:54 EDT 2008

Hi Laura:  I have given your address and phone number to a number of
people who requested it, but I don't know if they followed through. I
guess though you actually had no copies of Vol. 11 available and that
is what everyone wants. I have loaned books before and they are
awfully hard to get them returned; that is a shame. Do you belong to
the two Hooper groups so that you receive all of the messages?
Hooper at contesting.com
HOOPER-L at rootsweb.com
You can email them and ask them to join.

Keep in touch; I enjoy hearing from you.  Love, Deanna