[Hooper] San Francisco National Cemetery

Clay Hooper clayhooper at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 30 20:01:13 PDT 2011

After a business meeting today in the Presidio, I wandered over to the San Francisco National Cemetery for a look around. They have an interactive "grave locator" to assist in finding anyone buried there. I searched on "Hooper" and found the following 5 Hoopers:

Hooper, Thomas E., Section DE, Grave Site #3
Hooper, Dorothy E., Section DE, Grave Site #3
(one grave, husband and wife buried on top of each other)

Hooper, Roy Earnest, Section C, Grave Site #515

Hooper, James A., Section A, Grave Site #226

Hooper, Alfred F., Section B, Grave Site #1279

I didn't have time to locate them, nor take any pictures ... it was late and I didn't want to get locked in. Anyway, perhaps these folks are someone you're searching for.

~ Clay